Monary 0.4.0 Documentation¶
Note that Monary is still in beta. There are no guarantees of API stability; furthermore, dependencies may change in the future.
Monary is written by David J. C. Beach.
- Installing / Upgrading
- Instructions on how to get the distribution.
- Getting started quickly with Monary.
- Examples of how to perform specific tasks.
- Type Reference
- In-depth explanations of how Monary handles BSON types.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Frequently asked questions about Monary.
Monary is an open-source project and is hosted on BitBucket. To contribute, fork the project and send a pull request.
We encourage contributors!
See the Contributors page for a list of people who have contributed to developing Monary.
About This Documentation¶
This documentation is generated using the Sphinx documentation generator. The source files for the documentation are located in the doc/ directory of the Monary distribution.